Anyone who uses public transportation knows that commuting can be a nightmare for your hair. From the hot weather to the wind blasting through your tresses, nothing can ruin a fresh blowout more than a morning commute. The struggle is real, but with a few tricks, you can prevent frizz and keep your ‘do looking fresh by the time you reach your destination.
1. Get rid of the grease and dirt accumulated in your hair with a dry shampoo that absorbs oil, refreshes the scalp, and removes that amoy usok smell.
2. Heat and humidity are bound to cause some frizz. To prevent and smoothen frizz, run a little bit of hair serum through your hair.
3. Don’t forget conditioner! It’s a no-brainer that conditioner makes a huge difference to keep hair soft and protected.
4. Prevent frizz and heat damage when you blow-dry your hair by prepping with a heat protectant.
5. Lock your hairstyle in place by spritzing a hairspray that provides long-lasting hold without making your locks stiff and crunchy.
6. Remove the odor of smoke and sweat with a water-based hair mist. This one from Human Nature has a refreshing scent of citrus and green tea.