This year, Glossier just released a new member of their skin care arsenal strangely called Bubblewrap. We've already been obsessing with the brand's crowd-favorites such as Balm Dotcom, Cloud Paint, and Boy Brow, and we can't get any more curious. What's this product really about? Would it resolve any skin issues, or is it just gonna be a pretty bottle hanging out on your shelf? Read below to know more, 'cause we spill the deets on what's really up with Glossier's newest eye and lip cream.
Glossier Bubblewrap PHP 1950
- Creates a hydrating barrier and gives it a healthy plump
- Has moisturizing ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Squalane, and Avocado Oil
- Protects the skin around your eyes and lips, as they are the most delicate parts of your face
- Formulated as a cream-in-oil that's fast-absorbing and lightweight
- Smoothens, hydrates, and brightens
Now that's what Glossier's Bubblewrap does! Would you try this product out?