Your woes have ended; that ultra-dreadful waxing session is finally over! Now, it's time to do post-waxing care. Your skin is extra sensitive especially from intense hair stripping down to the root. So, it needs utmost gentle caring as it has undergone quite the pain and stress. Some people even experience redness, irritation, and a little bleeding after waxing. Thus, you must also intently choose the products to apply for after-wax care. With this, you might want to try using aloe vera gel as your go-to. Scroll down below and see why the healthy aloe should be part of your after-wax skincare.
Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel PHP 295
- When chilled, Aloe Vera Gel helps soothe heated skin. Your skin usually feels hot after waxing, so give it relief by lathering cold Aloe Vera gel at least 5 days after your waxing session.
- Since Aloe Vera is free from harsh ingredients, it's a mild gel to moisturize your skin with. It won't irritate as it is free from scents and strong chemicals.
- Some people immediately experience irritation right after waxing, so to calm sensitized skin, it's best to fervently use Aloe Vera until the irritation is gone.
- Aloe Vera has also anti-inflammatory factors. Use this also as a protection from outside impurities that could harm your freshly waxed skin.
- Applying this natural skincare staple also helps you get rid of bumps post-wax. Consistently use this to return to smooth skin!