Ready to feel your face pulsate? The World's Most Powerful Clay Mask is now here! Containing 100% natural calcium bentonite clay free from any additives, fragrances or any animal products. Awesome right? This deep-pore cleansing clay delivers gazillion of benefits to the skin and hair. Bentonite can actually pull out the positive-charged contaminants on your skin, due to ionic pull. It also helps heal acne-prone skin and decreases the appearance of scars and controls excessive production of skin sebum. Not only it is simple to use, but it doesn't leave any residue on the skin after use. It is also skin friendly as it is non-oily and non-greasy.
How to make Aztec Clay Mask?
And since this Bentonite Clay comes in powder form, the best way to utilize its many benefits is to make it into a clay mask. The recipe does not need to be that complicated - it can be mixed with water, Apple Cider vinegar, or any essential oils that you may want. But the most popular formula is the one with Apple Cider Vinegar as many have proven that this mixture is more likely to be effective. Also, the best part of making clay masks is that you can adjust the ingredients depending on your skin condition, may it be normal, dry or oily, it's your call!
Ingredients for making an Aztec Clay Mask:
- Three tablespoons of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
- Three tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar (or depending on your choice)
- One plastic or glass bowl
- One wooden or plastic mixing spoon (remember not to use any stainless spatula/spoon as it is also included in the instructions in the jar)
Mix the Aztec clay and your ingredients in the bowl. Use your non-stainless spoon until you reach a chunky consistency and until all powder has been mixed in. Now, you're ready to apply it and feel your face pulsate!
- Apply the Aztec clay mask to your face with your fingers, brush or a cosmetic sponge (whichever you prefer or you have available).
- After filling in your face with the clay mask, let it sit for 15-20 minutes. It's normal to feel a tingling sensation on your skin as it dries, remember that you will even feel your face to pulsate! It's also for the skin to fully absorb the trace minerals.
- When the time is up, or before the clay mask has dried completely, wash it off with warm water.
- Use the clay mask once a week (or more) depending on your skin condition.
Other Benefits of Aztec Clay:
Using Aztec clay have many other benefits. Aside from it being effective to the skin, it can also be used to treat and soothe wounds, bruises, cuts as well as to other skin conditions like rashes, insect bites, eczema and psoriasis.
Give this powerful clay mask a try. It's cheap but it brings you so many beneficial uses, see how your face, skin, and hair improve and look healthy and glowing!